Saturday, October 29, 2011

Home Remedy for Hemorrhoids-How I Treated my External Hemorrhoids at Home

I have been suffering from rather large external hemorrhoids for years now.. I even went to the doctor after about a year of suffering only to be given rather expensive suppositories which only aggrivated the problem!! The doctors are useless when you have no health insurance. After coming across this site I decided to give some suggestions a try. First of all diet is very important but it alone is simply not enough to get rid of this problem. I know first hand how much this can control your life and I want to share what I have found so that maybe I can help someone stop suffering as I have finally managed to do on my own. I have taken the most effective treatments and created my own personal program which if you follow my intructions I promise you this will solve this problem and dramatically increase your healing time and potentially rid you of this problem once and for all!!

First I needed things that were common around the house or were inexpensive so here goes... this is what works!

*** In the morning everyday until the problem is gone you need to take a glass of warm water and dissolve 1tsp of cayenne pepper and drink it down.

*Cayenne pepper works from the inside out by relieving swelling and inflammation in veins and is proven to restore vein elasticity to that of a youthful state with continued daily use.

*** For external hemorrhoids I have found that taking equal parts (about 1oz) of witch hazel & apple cider vinegar & crushing one whole clove of garlic into a paste & combining all three together & soaking it into either a cotton ball or gauze pad & leaving this inbetween your butt cheeks all day forces them to shrink & relieves the pain & irritation throughout the day. I tried it without garlic and it wasnt effective. it helped a little bit once garlic was added it made all the difference!! It will burn to begin with but it will be well worth the burn once you wake up on the 3rd day & notice your hemorrhoids almost gone!

*** Also, I take one garlic clove and partially slice it into three sections and lubricate it with aloe vera gel and use it as a suppository nightly. This is patricularly helpful if you have internal hemorrhoids or your hemorrhoids are advanced as mine are and cause a sticky odorless discharge to come out of the anus. This discharge will irritate the hemorrhoids and prolong the healing time. Since garlic kills bacteria it will ensure that most of the discharge that continues to come out is as free of bacteria as possible.

Most of the effective pills you can buy for hemorrhoids contain both cayenne pepper & garlic. Its truly amazing what both of them together can do for your body! They can be quite expensive as well.

*Garlic works because if its antibacterial properties attributed to a chemical it contains called allicin which gives it hemorrhoid fighting antibacterial properties & that distinctive aroma it has. Garlic is even dubbed as the most potent “miracle cures” known to man. It serves as a powerful antibiotic, reduces blood pressure and blood sugar, fortifies the body’s immune system and reduces the cancer causing effects in nitrates.

***Another thing that helps is to use baby wipes & squeeze all of the liquid out of them and soak them in witch hazel for use after going to the bathroom. DO NOT USE TOILET PAPER! IT WILL IRRITATE THE INFLAMED TISSUE & LEAVE YOU UNCLEAN! You need this area to be rid of bacteria to promote healing. Since most witch hazel you find comes with 14% alcohol this is great at relieving the pain, swelling & killing the bacteria after bowel movements.

*Witch hazel also promotes healing by shrinking, stopping bleeding hemorrhoids & reducing inflammation in blood vessels. It is the common ingredient in most over the counter pads (such as Tucks) because of its soothing properties associated with this shrub.

So just remember these 4 ingredients and you will be rid of this problem in no time...

Cayenne pepper (orally daily in 8fl oz warm water)

Garlic (externally, internally & orally daily)

Witch Hazel (as a topical & after bowel movements)

Apple cider vinegar (orally, internally & externally)

None of us want this problem to last any longer than it has to so taking a multiple cure approach has been in my experience the most effective treatment in curing my own problem. I hope you will take my advice and together we can all spread the word on what really works!!! Good luck!
Posted by Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment